|Conversion Options Dialog|
DocToHtml is not freeware but shareware. It means that you can
use the program only for evaluation purposes during the trial
period of 30 days. After that, to continue using it, you must
buy a license. The evaluation version
also has some limitations.
Limitations of the evaluation version
- It will work for 30 days only.
- You are not allowed to use it for commercial purposes.
- You are not allowed to delete the notice about using the
evaluation version from the output HTML documents.
- The maximum input document size is about 100,000 characters.
The remainder will not be converted.
- In one batch conversion run, you can convert 10 documents at
most. (To convert more documents, you’ll have to close and then
- If the “Split document by
headings level” option is on, only the first five parts will be
- It will always insert
the generator metatag into output HTML documents.
- It will not let you insert links to external CSS
files into output HTML documents.
In the Conversion Options
dialog, each option available only in the registered version is
marked with a red asterisk ().
To get rid of the above limitations and be able to use DocToHtml
for an unlimited period of time, you must buy a license, and thus become a registered
Advantages of becoming a
- DocToHtml will continue working beyond the 30-day evaluation
- You will be able to convert documents of any size.
- In one batch run, you will be able to convert as many documents
- You will be able to use all functions and features of DocToHtml
without any limitations.
- You will be allowed to use DocToHtml for commercial
- You will be entitled to free upgrades to all future
- You will be entitled to one year of free
technical support via e-mail.
- By purchasing our software, you will help us to continue
To read about how to buy DocToHtml, click here.